Being an approved VET Fee-Help (VFH) provider comes with ongoing responsibilities, administration requirements and data reporting. New reforms are adding another layer of obligation. RTOManager’s VFH Module can help reduce the administrative burden enabling you to remain compliant and ensure students are fully informed about their VET Fee-Help (VFH) loan requirements.
VET FEE-HELP MODULE FEATURES
- Mapped to HEIMS
- VFH icons to easily locate VFH tools
- Identify VFH students with custom ID
- Easily badge VFH courses
- Online VFH application form
- Standard VFH reports
- Automated CHESSN generation
- Census date payments scheduling
- Invoices linked to census dates
- In-built CAN template
- Easily upload reports with HEPCAT
- Document repository
- Custom letters, emails and checklists
From 1 January 2016, a student will have to wait two days after enrolment before they can apply for VFH. To manage this regulation, RTOManager will automatically prevent a VFH application from being processed within the two-day cooling off period (online and manual entry).
Book a demonstration too see how RTOManager's VET Fee-Help module features and tools can help you implement best-practice processes to manage the Government's eight areas of VET Reform.